✓ become a specialist in helping people integrate body, mind and spirit
✓ 150 hours training program
✓ certified by the International Hypnosis Federation
✓ growing, in-demand field
✓ spearheaded by wellness expert
✓ long-distance learning option
Life coaching is one of the fastest growing professions right now. Natural Wellness is a booming field with huge opportunity. There’s a high demand for a relatively limited supply of certified natural wellness professionals.
Its a great chance to do something you love — and help others help themselves — while earning a lucrative, rewarding income, working from anywhere you’d like – even over the telephone! See possible career paths here.
Successful completion of the course will earn you a respected credential that enables you to transform your life and others, plus a customized edition of the beautiful diploma shown. For more information, including pricing, please contact us.
“Workplace wellness programs are emerging as a key building block in this new paradigm, helping promote a true culture of health in the workplace. These programs are based on prevention and integrated health management and are aimed at decreasing the burden of illness overall by focusing health management strategies ‘upstream’ from the onset of chronic disease. Rather than simply treating disease, wellness programs seek to keep healthy people healthy and bring people at high risk back from the brink of illness by managing health risk factors and promoting proactive health maintenance strategies.”
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Why Dr. LJ’s?
|Dr. LJ’s Natural Wellness||Other Nutrition Certifications||College Nutrition Classes|
|One-on-one, personal guidance||✓||✗ Self-taught only||✗ Lectures only|
|Hands-on workshop*||✓||✗ Theory only||✗ Theory only|
|Flexible online learning||✓||✓ Some||✓ Some|
|Business education||✓||✓ Some||✗ Never|
|Holistic wellness emphasis||✓||✗ Focus on body only||✗ Traditional concepts only|
|Comprehensive nutritional curriculum||✓||✓ Some||✗ Traditional concepts only|
|Final project ensures graduate mastery/quality||✓||✗ Anybody can graduate||✗ Anybody can pass|
|Low tuition rates||✓||✗ Almost $5,000!||✗ Almost $3,000|
|Affordable financing||✓||✗ Unavailable||✗ High interest loans|
|Led by respected wellness expert with decades of real world experience
||✓||✗ Variable instructor quality||✓ Academic faculty|
|Credential & personalized diploma for graduates||✓||✓ Some||✗ Credit only|
|Accredited||✓||✗ Rarely||✓ Most|
Click here to request more info!
Scroll down for Curriculum Details, Overview, and FAQs.
Module 1: Body (50 hrs)
Includes 3 webinars covering relevant topics. The majority of Module 1 involves self-study, reading Raw Fusion Living. Hands-on practice occurs in the 3-day workshop.
- Learn a “food as medicine” approach to natural wellness.
- Define the major alimentary functions of macro- and micro-nutrients and identify their major food sources.
- Comprehend the assimilation of glucose in the cells and how sugar impacts the body.
- Analyze pH factor in foods and how acidity and alkalinity affect digestion and overall health.
- Identify sources of inflammation in the body, including food allergies and sensitivities.
- Examine the effects of food choices on physical fitness and health.
- Explore the pitfalls of nations’ food supply and how to distinguish sound nutritional data from unreliable nutritional information.
- Construct a foundation for wellness nutrition based on current scientific research.
- Analyze the role of diet in causing and preventing various diseases, particularly chronic and obesity- diseases.
- Recognize healthy diet and food choices, and explain why such choices will help prevent health problems.
- Employ techniques for improving metabolism and healthy mobility.
- Navigating mainstream supermarkets and health food stores and reading labels.
Module 2: Mind (25 hrs)
Includes 2 webinars covering relevant topics. The majority of Module 1 involves self-study, reading Raw Fusion Living, A Year of Positive Habits, and WIN!. Hands-on practice occurs in the 3-day workshop.
- Explore the Laws of the Mind and structure of the brain.
- Design strategies and subconscious dynamics for stress management.
- Analyze the dynamics of a “neural hijacking” and how to prevent recurrences.
- Recognize appropriate behavioral change modifications and lifestyle approaches for different ages and populations.
- Examine the source of cravings and strategies for mindfully dealing with them.
- Identify how to reinforce positive lifestyle habits and behaviors via suggestion.
- Define your personal learning channel and learn how to identify and mirror your clients’ modalities.
Module 3: Spirit (30 hrs)
Includes 1 webinar covering relevant topics. The majority of Module 3 involves self-study, reading Seat of the Soul, and WIN!. Review occurs in the 3-day workshop.
- Discuss the principles and application of energy balance.
- Explore a variety of modalities for accessing Intuition and inner guidance.
- Practice techniques for setting intentions, meditation and visualization.
- Learn how to develop an Abundance Mentality and Life Makeover Strategy.
Module 4: Coaching Dynamics (10 hrs)
The majority of Module 4 involves self-study, reading Seat of the Soul, and WIN!. Review occurs in the 3-day workshop.
- Learn how to guide your client to his/her goals and how to define the coaching relationship
- Explore a variety of coaching strategies for improving yourself and helping others
- Discover the practical aspects of the coaching profession such as contracts, marketing and practice-building
Module 5: Hands-On Training Workshop (3 days, 20 hrs)
Headquartered in Tampa Bay, but offered at different places across the country. Please see our FAQs section to see options available for those who cannot attend.
- Learn the essentials of the Raw Fusion Lifestyle, with preparation and sampling of a wide variety of nutritious delicious smoothies, snacks, salads, main meals and desserts.
- Explore “Raw Fusion Solutions” – alternatives for your favorite comfort foods.
- Blending, processing and dehydrating tips, techniques and tools.
- Practice strategies to increase nutritional viability in meals.
- Practice coaching dynamics and the coaching interview.
- Training on subconscious structure and suggestion-building.
- Experience a Wellness Workshop, an event that can be targeted to corporations, medical offices and facilities, associations and groups interested in healthy living and preventative care strategies.
- Practice the various elements of the Wellness Workshop with supervision.
Day 1: The Raw Fusion Kitchen (7 hrs)
Day 2 (6 hrs)
Day 3 (7 hrs)
Module 6: Final Project (15 hrs)
Students will be provided with a list of possible directions they can take with their final project but examples include:
- Facilitate a Wellness Workshop for a non-profit organization or school, and write a report on the experience.
- Create a mini cookbook with original recipes and photos for a day’s worth of meals: smoothie, snack, salad, main meal and dessert.
- Develop a Healthy Living pilot program for your local gym.
All modules must be completed within 12 months of registration. For more information, including pricing, please contact us.
- 122 hours of self-study, including final project
- 20 hours hands-on training workshop* – can be taken any time within the program
- 6 hours of webinar attendance
- 2 hours of one-on-one coaching with Dr. Rose via Skype, phone or email
- Raw Fusion Living: Recipes For Healthy Eating, Natural Weight Loss and Anti-Aging, LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- A Year of Positive Habits, LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D.
- WIN: Coaching Guide For Yourself and Others, Shelley Stockwell Nicholas, Ph.D.
- Seat of the Soul, Gary Zukav
Additional modules available:
- Weight Management Consultant
- Master Hypnotist
- Certified Hypnotherapist
What will I be prepared to do with this certification?
Once you complete your certification, you can advertise yourself as a Wellness Coach and charge appropriate fees for guiding your clients to their goals. You can offer your services to corporations, health clubs, integrative medicine wellness centers, hospitals, and weight loss clinics. In the coaching module, you will also learn practical aspects of the profession, such as contracts, fees and scheduling. Excellent graduates could be invited to help expand our Heart Healthy Living program nationwide.
Am I able to do all of the course online?
The course consists of reading four books, responding to digitally-delivered self-study assignments, participating in webinars and coaching sessions with Dr. LJ, attending a 3-day intensive workshop, and completing a final project that should reflect the direction you plan to take with your certification. So, most of the program is done in your own time, in your own home (or wherever you choose!).
Where will you offer the 3-day workshop?
Currently, we have workshops scheduled in Tampa, FL and Phoenix, AZ. As the program grows, we will offer additional locations.
What if I just can’t attend the workshop?
While we believe that the workshop is an integral part of solidifying the knowledge gained throughout the course, we understand that attendance isn’t feasible for some students. Students demonstrating significant barriers that prevent their traveling to the workshop (such as living in another country or experiencing extreme financial hardship) can receive alternative equivalency assignments in place of workshop attendance; need will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, so please inform your program coordinator of your situation during your registration period.
How long will it take me to complete the course?
With limited exceptions, students have twelve months from registration to complete the program, with a recommend minimum of six months. We expect most students to take nine months.
Are there limitations to how one can represent themselves in various states?
Many states regulate the usage of certain professional titles, such as Dietitian, Nutritionist, Therapist, or Counselor. As you are not being trained to tell people what they should or not be eating or make medical recommendations, you should not use these titles, anyway. Coaching is more about holding a vision for your client, based on the input they have given you about their specific goals. You help them map out a plan of action and you hold them accountable for completing the steps that you have both agreed upon. Thus, after receiving your certification, you can accurately call yourself a Natural Wellness or Holistic Health Coach. You can further protect yourself by utilizing a disclaimer and by working with the client’s physician. Additionally, avoid blanket statement like “this will heal you” and never offer to diagnose or prescribe. As a coach, you educate and share inspiration and information.
Will the program satisfactorily prepare me to enter the field?
The requirements needed to obtain the Natural Wellness Coaching Certification are competitive with those for other allied health certifications. Consider the training required for emergency medical technicians, who are responsible for handling a variety of life-threatening emergencies. Based on federal guidelines, basic EMT certification takes around 150 hours to complete. Furthermore, many states now offer hybrid courses that combine online learning for didactic learning components with hands-on training for practical components. This is the approach taken by our Natural Wellness Coaching program. As you can see, 150 hours is more than enough to prepare an individual for an intensive career in the health sciences. Finally, our graduates actual must demonstrate mastery — not simply rote memorization — over the subject material by submitting a final project, which requires the student to synthesize natural wellness concepts in an innovative manner.
Will I be able to practice hypnotherapy with this certification?
Although this course will cover hypnosis-like techniques, it would not be proper to represent yourself as a hypnotherapist. However, you will have basic tools for behavioral modification and stress relief and be able to help your clients by teaching them to tap into their subconscious minds.
Are there further certifications beyond this one?
We are authorized to offer these advanced certifications to Natural Wellness Coaching graduates: Master Hypnotist (50 additional hours), Certified Hypnotherapist (150 additional hours), and Weight Management Consultant (50 additional hours). The former two programs will allow you to practice hypnotherapy.
Do you offer financing options?
Yes! We offer a monthly payment option with down payment. For payment in full, we offer a 10% discount. We also have an affiliate program where you receive $250 for every referral student who registers and pays for the class.
You are under no obligation by submitting this form.