USA Today reports that 57% of Americans want to lose weight. Fifty percent want to eat healthier. Stress levels have increased 44% over the past two years and one in three Americans claim to have difficulty getting enough rest at night.
✓ Create a thriving workplace with less absenteeism
✓ Reduce overall health costs and workman’s comp expenses
✓ Address workplace stress, unhealthy habits
✓ Foster team building
✓ Increase productivity and camaraderie
✓ Reduce employee turnover
These and other factors contribute to absenteeism and decreased productivity, skyrocketing medical and insurance costs — and ultimately your business’ profitability or loss.
Tampa Bay therapist, author and healthy living advocate Dr. LindaJoy Rose addresses these critical workplace issues using a “food as medicine” approach (such as Dr. Oz and Dr. Joel Fuhrmann espouse) to help people learn how to incorporate more nutrition into their lifestyle through her Worksite Wellness program.
Combining cutting-edge information and education with motivation, demonstration and inspiration, Dr. LJ’s program enlightens participants with eye-opening scientific facts on food and its impact on the body.
The former Director of International Development for the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Dr. LJ also shares Subconscious Dynamics, Mind Mastery and Cognitive Recognition strategies to help individuals reprogram their habits, reduce stress and improve concentration and productivity.
Aimed at boosting employee morale, health and productivity, workshop topics range from Coping with Stress and Weight Loss/Management, to Food as Medicine and the 21-Day Plan for Positive Change. Dr. LJ’s upbeat, three-phase sessions include:
“My staff is still discussing the healthy tips and great food preparation presented by Dr. Rose)… commenting about how easy it is to eat ‘nutrition foods’ rather than dead calories or foods without any value. LJ was a great presenter and engaged my staff in staff in a wonderful wellness program!” ~ Patricia H White, Executive Director, WV HealthRight
- Demonstration – preparing and serving unbelievably delicious, incredibly nutritious dishes most have never had before, like: surprising Superfoods, Cheezy Spaghetti Siciliano, Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Jam, Portobello Pesto Pizza, nut cheeses and spreads, Healthy Holiday Alternatives and more. Tasting is believing!
- Education – teaching you how to make positive lifestyle choices, how to prepare tasty dishes at home, and enlightening you on how each ingredient impacts the mind, body and spirit.
- Mind Mastery – motivating positive change with proven, easy-to-follow, hypnotherapeutic tips, tools to tap into the subconscious mind and reprogram habits, including the Guided Imagery technique for relaxation and stress management.
The sessions are fun, interactive, eye-opening, thought-provoking and palate-pleasing; these Workshops typically include SuperFood Snack Samplers, easy-to make Gourmet Healthy Meal demos/tastings, Green Smoothies or even a 5-course Healthy Gourmet Dining Experience with phenomenally healthy and tasty dishes most participants have never tasted. It’s a real treat for participants.
Dr. Rose can train your HR team or work directly with your work force addressing large groups or conducting smaller or individual classes for more personalized instruction.
For more details and bookings, contact Jeff Gerard at (813) 333-2626 or e-mail email@example.com.
“Workplace wellness programs are emerging as a key building block in this new paradigm, helping promote a true culture of health in the workplace. These programs are based on prevention and integrated health management and are aimed at decreasing the burden of illness overall by focusing health management strategies ‘upstream’ from the onset of chronic disease. Rather than simply treating disease, wellness programs seek to keep healthy people healthy and bring people at high risk back from the brink of illness by managing health risk factors and promoting proactive health maintenance strategies.”
– American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
About Dr. Rose
The former Director of International Development for the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Dr. Rose has trained thousands of therapists around the world. She simplifies complex subjects into fun, easy to understand facts and provides a step-by-step process for effecting positive changes, long-lasting weight loss and maintenance, and improving your health and well-being.
Dr. Rose is also a Gourmet Wellness Chef, Author of eight books, Raw Foods Educator, and Healthy Living consultant with classes at many locations throughout Tampa Bay including Whole Foods, Nature’s Food Patch, The Rolling Pin, Abby’s and Sweetwater Farms. She also contributes regularly to the Daytime TV show (watch clips here).
Dr. Rose pioneered the Raw Fusion Revolution—blending the incredible health benefits of raw foods with the convenience of mainstream meals to create delicious, nutritious versions of favorite comfort foods like pizza, cookies, cakes, snacks and desserts. These dishes can quickly and significantly lower cholesterol, triglycerides, inflammation and excess weight, while boosting the immune system, mental focus, energy and vitality.
Get Started Today
You are under no obligation by submitting this form.
Dr. LJ Rose’s Worksite Wellness Workshops
The following are our standard classes—sessions, which can be customized to fit your specific needs, challenges and workplace.
The 21-Day Secret for Establishing Healthy Habits
- Create positive changes harnessing the power of your mind
- Learn Subconscious Dynamics and how to craft suggestions and affirmations
- Numerous techniques for weight control, stress management and overcoming negative habits such as smoking
- Tap into deep emotions to heal residual grief and trauma
- Guided visualization sessions for relaxation, stress control, building self-confidence and a beautiful body image
- Explore the unlimited potential of the mind to lock in new healthy habits & break the old
- Integrating Healthy Habits Through Mindset Mastery
Food As Medicine
- You really are what you eat; it may be the most important factor in long-term health, yet most physicians have little to no nutritional medicine training
- Bill Clinton example of dietary change — Raw Fusion Living shows you how to make the changes with delicious, nutritious meals and snacks
- Many popular mainstream foods actually create inflammation in the body…inflammation creates aches, pains, and ailments and leaves the body vulnerable to infection and disease
- Anti-inflammatory foods: These gems strengthen the body’s disease fighting capabilities by reducing inflammation, which also makes your body leaner and more energetic
- Dr Rose shows you the worst food choices and how to counteract them with anti-inflammatory food all-stars.
Coping with Stress
- Subconscious dynamics to enhance well-being
- Easy-to-implement relaxation techniques
- Techniques for acquiring positive, life-affirming habits
- Identifying sources of stress
- Mind mastery for lifestyle changes and long-lasting results
Raw Fusion: The Art of Delicious Nutrition
Creating Healthy Alternatives for Your Favorite Dishes
- Raw Fusion recipe demos
- Dangers of the modern food supply
- 4 cornerstones of the raw fusion lifestyle
- Coping with cravings
- Strategies for getting your family on board
- Easy-to-do psychological techniques to help you achieve your goals
Raw Fusion II: Healthy Weight Management for Life
- Eye-opening, scientific facts about foods, health and nutrition
- How individual foods impact your body, mind and well-being
- Simple Self-Hypnosis Techniques to reprogram your habits
- Learn how to control your cravings through Mindset Mastery
- Nutritious, Delicious, Gluten-free, Allergy-Friendly Meal Plans
- How to Use Subconscious Dynamics to Attain Your Goals
Anti-Aging Dynamics – How To Live Fit, Vibrant and Youthful
- Exercises, tips and techniques to enhance your inner and outer beauty
- Self-empowerment, inner clarity and stress reduction
- Superfoods and Supplements to create Super Skin
- Integrating Healthy Choices through Mindset Mastery
- Simple Tools for Creating a Healthy Eating Lifestyle
- Recipe Demos for Delicious, Nutritious Superfoods Shakes, Green Smoothies, Mouth-Watering Salads and Delectable Dishes
Kids Love Greens – They Just Don’t Know It!
Green dishes your kids will request! Unbelievable, but true. Dr Rose shows you how to make delightful healthy treats your kids (and your pediatrician) will love! Addresses major food allergy issues including gluten-free, dairy-free and allergy friendly options.
- Green Smoothies: Your Delightful Daily Dose of Greens
- Creative Greening – Getting nutrients into meals without resistance
- Hot (Green!) Cocoa with Home-made Nut Milk
- Kale: Morning, Noon and Night! (Deliciously!)
- Kale Chips (Cheezy Chili and Chocolate)
- Superfood Green Shakes
- Trustables PB&J Sandwiches
- Salads your kids will love
- Wild Mushroom Nut Burgers
- Raw-B-Q Sauce
Worksite Wellness Workshop
- Unlock the secrets of your mind to create a happier, healthier life
- Enjoy a gourmet healthy raw food appetizer while learning new, positive habits
- Guided meditations to promote relaxation and well-being
- Affirmations and positive messages to break negative thinking cycles such as self-doubt and that critical “inner voice”
- Learn hypnotherapy techniques to heal the past, control pain, overcome fear & anxiety, build self-confidence and a beautiful body image
- Weight Management tips and advice through Mindset Mastery
- Includes A Year of Positive Habits, Dr. Rose’ book on self-help hypnotherapy techniques
“LindaJoy is teaching how to cook simply, quickly and most healthfully.” ~ Victoria Boutenko, best-selling author of Green Smoothie Revolution
“Linda Joy’s expert knowledge on the health benefits of raw foods and how to incorporate them into anyone’s life is communicated in a fun and informative way. Her passion for supporting listeners while educating is presented in a way that is easy to understand as well as entertaining.” ~ Kimberanne Weaver, Buzz Weaver Radio
“Gosh, LJ you need to be on Food Network. The foods were exquisite and you empowered us with the tools we needed. I love when someone is PASSIONATE about what they do. You shine when you speak, lovely lady.” ~ Carmen Wilson, Brandon, FL
“Linda Joy’s Raw Fusion is an excellent primer for detoxing naturally.” ~ Jenna Norwood, award-winning filmmaker of Supercharge Me: 30 Days Raw
“Raw Fusion helps the average consumer get their hands and brain around the simple concept that increasing our daily intake of raw and living foods will substantially improve the quality of health and life.” ~ Tracy Partridge-Johnson
“What a great book! I wish it was out when I was first starting raw food 9 years ago…this is the starter book that I recommend now.” ~ Linda Wooliever, Vermont Fiddleheads
“The Raw Fusion Talk /Demo/Book Signing was awesome! Good communication always starts with good understanding. Linda Joy Rose really knows how to elevate you by realizing how and why people are wired. She gives you great insight into your behavior patterns. I am thankful for learning about better living through living foods. I will follow her suggestions and her inspiring talk.” ~ Kelly Marra, Raleigh, NC
“There are not enough words to describe Dr. Rose’s food and her vast knowledge in the Raw Fusion field. Dr. L J Rose recently held a cooking class at Rolling Pin. The entire class was amazed by the outstanding food she made completely from raw ingredients. The favorite of the night was the Kale chips and the, oh, so delicious Portobello Pesto Pizza. Due to overwhelming response, Dr. Rose will once again enrich us with more information and exceptional dishes. ” ~ Kelly Bock, Rolling Pin Kitchen Emporium
“I was amazed at how delicious everything Dr Rose made tasted. If you want to get healthy this is definitely the way to go. She is very adept at making nutrition and education light and easy where anyone can understand. This is something that everyone can incorporate into their lives.” ~ Dr. Katherine Murray
“Raw Fusion Living is jam-packed with brilliant, inspirational content and powerful action items & recipes that have allowed us to take control of our health in a meaningful, TASTY, fun and powerful way! Get started now and I promise your entire outlook, focus and life will shift completely for abundant success in every aspect!” ~ Kathleen Malone, Phoenix, AZ
“I was taking Prilosec once a day for almost a year to treat my acid reflux, but my symptoms still existed, so I saw my doctor, who said, ‘double up on the Prilosec.’ That is when you suggested chia seeds. I have been off of the Prilosec for roughly 10 days and feel great. You certainly made me a believer that there may often be safer alternatives to what classic medicine suggests and any drug that I don’t have to take is a good thing.” ~ Rob Labutis, Tampa, FL
“My brother-in-law was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic and liver cancer last month and immediately put on a raw food diet. This has opened my eyes to the impact my eating habits have on my health. I now realize that there is so much more to learn and enjoy food at a different level. Your book is so easy to understand and you are an excellent example of ‘practice what you preach’.” ~ Joanne Delgado, Melbourne, FL
“My first session with LJ had a deep impact on me. I’ve had a dysfunctional relationship with food and was feeling lethargic, bloated and very low on energy. She prepared a virtual feast, introducing me to foods and snacks that were unbelievably appealing and satisfying. Chocolate kale chips – pure deliciousness! No more M&M and Chardonnay to deal with the daily stresses. In fact, I am learning to eat my way into a good mood!” ~ Samantha Green, Land O’Lakes, FL